The second Bioprocess and Biomanufacturing Symposium 2017 (BBS 2017) series aims to continue and expand the level of dialogue of the first conference. This conference seeks to connect-the-dots between scientific research and its application to achieve the elusive solution of a sustainable bioprocessing and biomanufacturing. The field of bioprocessing and biomanufacturing encompasses a myriad of scientific disciplines, i.e., engineering, chemistry, genetics, biomolecular, agricultural and industrial. All in all, mastery in exploiting such disciplines can possibly lead to revolutionary breakthrough in researches either fundamental or exploratory in nature, or paving ways to innovations that further improve the quality of life. This event hopes to bring together dedicated researchers, biotech entrepreneurs and postgraduate students to discuss contemporary and challenging research issues relevant to the field.
On behalf of the organising committee, we cordially invite you to participate in this BBS 2017 and we hope that this symposium will impart beneficial knowledge and new information for researchers, universities and industries in the region with regard to relevant issues on bioprocessing and biomanufacturing, their management, and research.
Mode of Payment:
*Payment must be received before 20th July 2017 to qualify for the early bird rate.
On-line registration for seminar can be made HERE
- *International students, including Malaysians, from universities based outside Malaysia.
- Fees include program book with abstracts, conference proceeding, lunches & coffee breaks.
- Please register and make payment through our website: https://goo.gl/forms/l02RP1E6zf16k08j1
- Each registered participant may present only one paper (oral/poster presentation).
- Payment must be received before 20th July 2017 to qualify for the early bird rate.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: No refund given once payment has been made.
- For more information click here.